Saturday, June 25, 2011

Moooo

I have never been much of a milk drinker. I like milk in my cereal, with a chocolaty dessert, or after I've accidentally eaten have a box of Oreos. I also cook with milk too, but not very frequently. I hate going to the grocery store and buying half a gallon of milk and then it goes bad before I finish it. (Those smaller containers are too small.) I recently discovered Horizon Organic milk. Absolutely brilliant. Not only does it taste fabulous, I'm drinking an individual milk box now, and no I'm not eating cake. What I love most, it has a longer shelf life. The single portion I'm drinking now was purchased yesterday. It expires Sept. 13. WOW. This is like a miracle. Yes I might have paid more for it, but I think it's worth it. I recommend everyone try it. You can find a coupon on their website

No comments:

Post a Comment